Saturday, August 1, 2009

Feed your furnance!

Hello ladies and gents! well while out and about today I stop to realize that I had only eaten twice today! I was so busy that I had forgotten to eat!! One of the most important things that a human being has to do, I also realized that it had been like this all week!
You must, MUST! Feed your furnace, if not your body will start to use muscle for energy and while yes you may lose weight at first you will start to stall and start to put the weight back on. This is, because your body will go into starvation mode and will want to protect itself therefore using your muscles for energy! So do your self a favor and get yourself a high quality meal replacement to help you out on those days when you are busy and just can't fit in a full meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment